Prescheduled 1-on-1 Business Matchmaking
In 1999, USPAACC introduced the 1-on-1 Prescheduled Business Match-Making Program to bring together Asian American businesses, corporations and government agencies, in order to increase the success rate and opportunities for Asian Americans in the procurement market.
For Corporations & Government Agencies
1. COMMODITY LIST: Corporations provide us with the commodity list/products and/or services for which your company/agency is looking for suppliers as soon as you sign up to participate in the matchmaking meetings. Otherwise, we are not able to guarantee that we can provide you with suppliers for your specific needs, especially if they are in very niche areas.
2. WISH LIST: You will be provided a list of suppliers participating in the matchmaking meetings approximately two weeks before the conference, and you will be asked to send us your wish list of the ones you would like to meet with. If we do not receive your wish list, we are unable to guarantee meetings with your preferred suppliers.
3. We will be providing you with your matchmaking meetings schedule prior to the conference. They will be based on your commodity list and wish list, therefore they will be FINAL.
4. There will be NO ON-SITE CHANGES to the meetings. Please do not make changes on your own as it will have a major negative impact on the over 600 meetings we have scheduled.
- Full day schedule (9am – 4pm)
- AM schedule (9-11:30am)
- PM schedule (2:00-4:30pm)
6. You will be asked to provide your preferred schedule along with your selected list of suppliers. Please consider your travel plans when choosing the matchmaking schedule. (We want to avoid situations in which you choose a full day schedule, but on site you tell us that you have an earlier flight and you need to cancel all PM meetings.)
7. If you were not able to have meetings scheduled with all the suppliers you have requested, please utilize the networking opportunities throughout the conference to speak with them.
For Suppliers (Asian American and other minority businesses)
- Matchmaking meetings will be set up only when there is demand for your products and services from buyers
- You will be informed of your meeting(s) only when there is demand
- There will be no changes on your meeting schedule
- Meetings are set up on the company basis, not on the individual participant basis
- You may also visit their booth (if they have one) at Guanxi Supplier Opportunity Fair on the last day of the conference.
- Please bring your meeting schedule with you. We will not provide you with your meeting schedule on site.