Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many attendees are expected?
Over 600 Asian American and minority-owned companies, high-level executives from Fortune Corporations, officials from the Federal, State and Local Government, and other special guests (U.S. Senators and other government officials) are expected to participate in our three-day Conference.
Expect to meet Conference participants primarily composed of CEOs and Presidents from Asian American-owned businesses, as well as Corporate Supply Diversity directors, managers, and other high-level executives (at our last three Conferences, for example, over 85% of participants held the title of manager or above). Corporate attendees typically hail from large, Fortune 500 Corporations.
Q. Is the Conference open to all minority business owners?
Yes. You can be of any ethnicity to participate. All are welcome.
Q. What topics will be covered?
For program information, please visit our Conference Schedule page. During the three days of the Conference the activities will cover a wide range of topics that include, but are not limited to, how to:
- Strengthen your wealth-creating capacity
- Effectively sell to new clients and win multi-million-dollar contracts—even in an economic downturn
- Find out where the lucrative “green” opportunities are and how to access them
- Leverage USPAACC’s certification to win more business
- Successfully negotiate with Corporate, Federal, State and Local procurement managers and officers
- Adjust your business strategy to add value to your products/services
- Get cutting-edge information on procurement forecasts and schedules
- Cultivate new relationships and strategic business partnerships (Tier I and II contractors/sub-contractors)
- Create innovative and effective strategies in your business culture
- Find the right solutions and viable strategies for your business
- Increase MBE to MBE purchases
- Build strategic alliances, coalitions, affiliations and teams
- Master the Federal and State subcontracting processes
- Get on the GSA schedule
- Apply innovative and cost-saving ideas to increase the bottom line
- And much more!
You will also be surrounded by industry leaders and high-level executives from some of the top corporations in the country. Don’t be surprised if you learn as much from your peers as you do from the speakers!
Q. How can I register for the Conference?
Registration for CelebrAsian 2015 will open in October 2014. Please check back then.
Q. Do you have Conference early bird rates available?
Yes, we always offer Conference early bird rates that are usually available until one month prior to the event. Please check back in October 2014 for details on CelebrAsian 2015 Conference registration.
Q. Are there Conference group discounts?
Guests are receiving discounted accommodation rates at the conference hotel. If you register 3 or more people for the conference you will receive 10% discount.
Q. Are the Conference rates different for USPAACC members and non-members?
Yes, USPAACC members have a discounted rate. To find out more about the rates for CelebrAsian 2015 please check back with us in October 2014.
Q. I have other questions that are not covered here. How do I contact USPAACC?
To get in touch with USPAACC, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (202) 296-5221.